We would like to provide information about what you submit via the collegewayauto.com “Secure Loan Application” form.
Information We Collect
In order to provide the best service possible, College Way Auto Sales & Service gathers information from a variety of sources to keep you informed about the many financial services, products, and benefits available to you as a College Way Auto Sales & Service customer and to provide you the ability to manage your finances most effectively. For example, we may collect information from the following sources:
- From you directly through means such as the online “Secure Loan Application” form, written applications, by telephone, or electronically. This information may include your name, address, employment information, email address, income, and financial information;
- Transactions with others or us. This information may include your account balances, payment history, and account usage;
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your creditworthiness and credit history; and,
- Public sources. This information may include real estate records and telephone numbers.
Restrictions on Disclosing Your Information
We will not share your information with any company or third party except as set forth below.
College Way Auto Sales & Service may disclose information you submit via the “Secure Loan
- To third parties that assist us in marketing accounts and services;
- To other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements to enhance our financial product or service offerings;
- To consumer reporting agencies; and
- To third parties that process or service a financial product, service or transaction that you requested or authorized;